Sunday, September 13, 2009

alone at home

yesterday my family were went to k.l to attend a wedding dinner
i dint follow...cause it was boring...
i prefer stay at home alone play computer lar~haha
and also cause when hari raya i can go k.l gain lar...

i near whole day sat at the front of the screen...lol
then...shirley call me...
after few minute,she asked me:"why got plp crying de?is tat any1 bside you?"
omg....!!!!lolx....the home just left me,how will gt another plp cry?!!
and...i dint heard got plp cry leh~~=.="
when she heard this she afraid also...haha..then make me got bit sket also larh~
then i after few minute ny dare to go in gain..zzz

yesterday everything were okie..i'm still gud...
and dint gave tat thing kacau..lol
god bless me..=.=
haha~and yesteray i 3am ny sleep..zzz
cannot sleep lar..
the whether was hot like hell@@
open e-con also felt hot
so today near 11 ny wake...@@
and they are on the way back now...so fast=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment